Sunday, March 16

Baby Boy Banner

I love making banners - you can go to my "Crafts" tab on the left side of the page 
to see more of my other banners.

I also made this for my co-worker's baby shower.
This one was simple and quick to make; thanks to my Cricut of course. 

I wish I would have taken more pics! 

I cut out the banner shapes, and personalized the hot air balloon image they had on a cartridge. 
The baby onesie banner was already on the Cricut cartridge as well. 

*If you love to craft, I seriously recommend investing in a Cricut - I will always sing its praises :) 

I then free-handed the letters since I haven't upgraded my Cricut for extra fonts yet. 


Green with white polkadots. Green/white chevron

This turned out so cute and the mommy-to-be kept it for her other showers as well :)

See the full baby shower I hosted here.

Should have put the green table cover under the blue banner :) 
 photo SiggyR3_zps16c0ecea.png

No comments:

Post a Comment