Sunday, March 16

Baby Boy Shower

I threw a baby shower for my friend at work and wanted to post some pics of the details. 

I posted some How-Tos on the different crafts 

It's hard to make an office look cute but everything turned out great 
and I'm glad I had a lot of help to set up. 

Guest Book
I'm still putting the final look together on this project but this is how it starts: 

I'll post later when this gift is complete and given to mommy-to-be :) 

Gift Table 

Drink Table 
Yes, we have beautiful views of the valley :)
Candy/Dessert Table 
(more people brought desserts after these pictures were taken) 



Baby banner
Should have put the green table cover under the blue banner :) 
Baby blanket 

Shower favors



So much fun and I couldn't be more excited for her little miracle baby. 

 photo SiggyR3_zps16c0ecea.png

No comments:

Post a Comment