Monday, June 20

Buckin' Horses

Weekend update!

Friday, Tyson and I went to Mulligan's. I found 2 tickets for $6.50 on citydeals.com! They have some amazing deals and I'm already guilty of buying a few things. I'll have to keep an eye on myself with those cheap site like livingsocial.com and groupon.com!
Mulligan's; we love mini-golf :)
Batting Cages at Mulligan's
I'm horrible at hitting; no wonder i stuck to dance and cheer 
Saturday, we went to the P.G. Strawberry Days rodeo. We've gone a few times now with Tyson's friends and it's always so much fun! We LOVE the strawberries and cream, it's never a disappointment.
SO good!
The whole gang :)
I personally cannot stand when they rope the babies. It's sad
Sunday was of course, Father's Day! I'm so lucky that I have not only one but THREE amazing dad's in my life!
Jason is the new dad :). I'm very lucky to have such an amazing father-in-law. He cares so much about his family. Really. All he talks about is how much he loves them lol. It's a good thing :). And if you know Jason, he is a HUGE hugger! So if you ever meet him, don't be surprised if he goes in for one.
Steve has been such an amazing dad. He's been raising me since I was about 10. The poor guy came in at a really rough age for young girls lol. I gave him a really hard time, pushed his buttons, and tested his limits countless times. But we are closer than ever and I couldn't have asked for a better step-dad.
My dad Chuck is an amazing man as well. No matter how far apart we've been most of my life, we've been really good at staying close. He has one of the most tender hearts I've ever known. He's my big teddy bear. I was lucky enough to have a daddy-daughter-weekend back in November where I flew out to San Diego for the UofU football game and the Chargers game as well. I'm also so happy I got to see him for mine and Ryan's weddings!

All three of my dads are completely different in almost every way! But the best part is, each one of them contributes so much to my life; more than they know. Each one fits my life perfectly and fills my life with even more joy.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there - but, especially my three guys! 

1 comment: